Manager, Iraq Response Innovation Lab
Hosted by Oxfam
Location: Iraq – Erbil
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
The Response Innovation Lab is hosted by Oxfam in Iraq. We are looking for Iraq Response Innovation Lab Manager to consolidate the establishment of the Iraq Response Innovation lab initiative in Iraq by leading and delivering on the Innovation Lab operational, programmatic and fundraising strategy. This includes stakeholder management, identification, and support to sector relevant innovations, management and administration of the Innovation Lab Pool fund, coordination and integration with other Oxfam programs and country teams, fundraising, management and implementation of the IRIL program activities and coordination with the Global Response Innovation Lab consortium members.
The role requires:
- Advanced university degree in international development, business administration, social policy, communications or related fields is desirable.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the Humanitarian or Development sector, working on innovation, start-up incubation etc. with at least 2 in management positions.
- A team player and self-starter with good networking skills and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working independently and with demonstrated experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent commination and writing skills, able to synthesize information from various sources and produce high-quality reports/papers.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in building and managing partnerships. Strong leadership skills; experience in leading consortiums
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to influence and liaise effectively with key stakeholders and representation in high profile environments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Ability to represent the lab to a variety of stakeholders in a range of forums
- Able to travel in all regions of Iraq and on a short notice
- High organizational skills and the ability to priorities workload and meet deadlines. Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work on a cross-cultural environment and with people from all backgrounds, and is aware and supportive of inclusiveness principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools ( PPT, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interested in Innovations
This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference in your carrier development, to act as a key contributor to Iraq response innovation program, to work with a group of passionate people that are specialists in their fields etc, training and development, offers fair pay and competitive benefits package.